Kirkwood Animal Hospital’s Drive-Thru Pet Pharmacy is available for picking up your pet’s prescriptions, heartworm preventative, prescription diets, flea and tick products, medicated shampoos, Nutraceuticals, laboratory specimen drop off and more!
You may use the drive-thru for:
- Prescription refills- please call at least 2 hours ahead if at all possible for prescription approval.
- Heartworm Preventative
- Flea Preventative -Vectra and Vectra3D®
- Special needs diets – for dog and cat, e.g. K/D, R/D, etc. Royal Canin® and Purina CNM® and most other Hill’s Diets®.
- Medicated shampoos, ear cleaners, etc
- Neutraceuticals – CosequinR, Dasequin, Derm capsR…
- Laboratory specimens dropped off
Some transactions take longer than others and you may be asked to pull your car forward so we may bring your prescription or food to your car.
For faster service, we request that you call 2 hours before you wish to pick up your prescription 314-965-2660.
Please note: your pet must be a current (seen within one year) patient of Kirkwood Animal Hospital.